NUX Rivulet Chorus Pedal Open Box
A crystal clear river. Flowing, transparent. The Rivulet design concept !
Old-school Analog Chorus has always been warm but it was hungry for dynamic completion. NUX's modern-tech DSP yields a perfect combination of both worlds: analog and digital.
To achieve all of the Rivulet Chorus objectives, our engineers had to develop an algorithm that mimics the principles of BBD chips - the key component of Analog Chorus effects. Rivulet's low-frequency activated provided the Traditional Analog Chorus Tone discerning ears have come to expect in a true analog chorus pedal. Dynamic Tone and Noise-Elimination ability put Rivulet into a completey separate category from cheap analog pedals.
Quality-grade BBD chips in large mass have become incredibly rare, so this method is not practical for making an affordable analog chorus device.
Using DSP technology, NUX is able to offer a mini-pedal with a contrasting array of chorus tones. We selected 3 modes , each with a voice that can be upgraded with a quick, user-friendly Free Firmware Upgrades
3 Essential Modes:
- MODERN CHORUS - The Rivulet comes factory-loaded with NUX's tribute to the classic "Modern Chorus," the familiar Yellow Pedal with 5 knobs. We've consolidated the controls by eliminating the bass and treble knobs, now internally set at middle position, and we 've eliminated the need for the bass filter altogether, which is now automatically corrected through the advancements of DSP sound modeling.
- 70's CHORUS - The first chorus effect pedal arrived on the scene in 1976. Before that, it was only available as a built-in effect on a classic jazz amplifier. Rivulet exactly replicates the characteristic of this pedal; that special warmth of a rich jazz atmosphere , an immediate recognizable highlight to any musician's tone.
- 80's CHORUS - The classic original only came w / Speed and Depth control parameters, just 2 small knobs, and yet it was recognized as one of the best chorus effects of the 1980's. Rivulet's 3 knob configuration provides the added benefit of a dry / wet signal ratio adjustments.
- 1. Free Firmware Updates.
- 2. True-Bypass, Bypass-buffered.
- 3. System Performance: Super-Low Noise, 96kHz / 24bit The the AD / The the DA Converter, the DSP 32bit The Floating, ZERO of Latency more than 100dB typical dynamic range.
- 4 More features: Luminous glow-knobs, solid and light aluminum die-cast chase, regular 9V pedal power with 75mA low current.